Wednesday, October 20, 2010
10.20.10 - Hopefully going home today!
Liam is doing great. They took him off oxygen at 11:00 pm last night and he's been holding his own since. As long as his sats stay above 90, they are good with that. He is still tolerating his feeds really well too. If things stay the same, they are hoping we can go home later today - YAY!
This was the final straw in our decision to pull Liam out of daycare. Dustin and I had been considering it for a few weeks, but I think this incident made our decision for us. It is just not worth the risk, especially for the upcoming winter ahead.
Not sure about future plans right now, but we'll figure it out like we always do. We know the Lord has our back, so we feel at peace about His plans working out.
Will hopefully post again later - FROM HOME!